We are excited to expand our community and have individuals join the Ecological Forecasting conversation! Keep in mind the following expectations to foster a welcoming environment where everyone can learn and participate.
Our goal is to develop a courteous, respectful, and supportive community that provides thoughtful and constructive discussions that will move the field of ecological forecasting forward. Although you may disagree and share your differences with others in the forum we expect participants to voice their disagreements in a manner that is not personal or disparaging.
We ask that you follow these guidelines:
- No abusive or slanderous language is allowed.
- Professional conduct and communication are expected of you.
- No sharing offensive or inappropriate material.
- No spamming.
- No sharing materials that belong to someone else, unless you have their permission.
- Have fun and learn from others!